Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Street Style Inspiration of the Day

I'm proud to admit that I really like fur. I don't have my own, but I dream about what my favorite style would be. This beautiful woman captured on the streets of Paris during couture is just one of the many I'd gladly wear. I love that she's working the Winter white with a soft, light palette that pairs softly with the fur. It's not an overwhelming coat, but rather a chic jacket that is perfect for everyday - yes, every day. I even think it'd be perfect over an all-black ensemble, that color and shape is just so neutral and wearable.

(photo: courtesy of The Cut)

1 comment:

  1. I think you will love this, The Fur Vault Fox Fur Hooded Parka or the Rabbit Fur bomber jackets for girls. You can pair it with a dress or a jumpsuit that will match its color.

    ReplyDelete