Monday, October 29, 2012

My Home Office

I always sit and think about what I'd do with the luxury of a home office. Not what I'd work on, of course, but how I'd decorate it. This one, ripped from the pages of Vogue, shows something that is "done" without looking overdone. There are casual elements, like the strategically strewn L.L. Bean tote and a sleek white lacquer desktop to match even sleeker white MAC products. The tan and black key fabric is something that's on-trend while still being somewhat timeless and on a piece that's easy enough to reupholster. I love the way this room melds old with new and makes it easily comfortable at the same time.

(photo: courtesy of Chevron & Stripes)

1 comment:

  1. Working from home indeed has many advantages especially if the space itself is set beautifully like the space in the photo you shared.

    ReplyDelete