Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Perfect Gift Idea

I'm running into quite a few occasions of late (birthdays, special somethings) that call for a sweet little gift that is unique, charming and somewhat original. A gift is that perfect chance to nail your understanding of the recipient and also display some of your own style and chic taste as well. I came across Catbird the other day and loved the simplicity of their jewelry. I love that it's stackable, which is different than all the other bold pieces I've been wearing, meaning I can wear their delicate alphabet rings or simple bracelets with everything else I already own. They're sweet, can be personalized and have an element of thoughtfulness that's essential for the perfect gift.

(photo: courtesy of Catbird NYC)

No comments:

Post a Comment