Sunday, April 8, 2012

How To: Wear White Well

Whenever it gets kind of hot, I always reach the same conundrum: should I wear white jeans, and if I do, how can I wear them so that I feel comfortable. My solution has been to search for a fit that I already trust, one that I know works on my body. I'd love a pair of longer flares for evening I think ankle length ones are going to get incredible use on a daily basis. I'm looking for tops that have a bit more volume and length so that I feel a little more covered and comfortable. I think a colorful cardigan will be the ultimate add-on. I love here the way dark accessories are added to offset the lighter look. The tucked-in white blouse adds volume to the pant, and keeps it flattering. Play with proportion and color until you find what works for you. 

(photo: courtesy of Chictopia)

No comments:

Post a Comment