Thursday, January 5, 2012

Street Stye Inspiration for the Weekend

I can't say that I have ever been to Phoenix, but with their constant sunny climes, I'm not at all surprised that people there look like this. Perfectly tanned and with glossy highlights, this girl would be a stunner even without her effortlessly chic outfit. I may still be wearing my skinny jeans day in and out but my eyes are firmly planted on bootcut and flares right now. She's got the look down pat with a great, almost-tribal necklace, wearable earth tones and an oversized grandpa cardigan that's fresh because the sleeves are rolled up and she's stacked on some cool metal bangles. The look is pitch perfect and now I want to go to Arizona. Street style at it's best.


(photo: courtesy of Glamour Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment