Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Great Gifting Idea

Anyone who knows me (and loves me) will make endless fun of the fact that I refuse to part ways with my bright orange Filofax. Even with my new iPhone, I can't quite make the switch to digital when it comes to my calendar. And in that vein, I like a good notebook just as well. J. Crew has just started carrying these wonderfully colorful versions just in time to stuff some stockings and with cute little sayings on front, they're perfect for my generation. I think they make a great hostess gift (a topic of tonight's dinner convo) and would be a great collectible to have on stand-by.

(photo: courtesy of J. Crew)

1 comment:

  1. While you might think of gifting something noteworthy, there is nothing that can be more special than wedding rings and bands. If you think that jewelry is a costly option, you need to rethink because there are plenty of cheap wedding rings around. Whether you want diamond rings or classic metal bands, there are plenty of ways to gift without having spent a fortune.

    wedding sets

    ReplyDelete