Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Makin' it in Menswear

As much as I want to be the girl who looks adorable in dresses, day in and day out, I think I may be more comfortable in menswear. I feel very certain about that statement especially when I see a look like this. The silk blouse in a great color is a perfect compliment to that pair of jeans that look like a second skin. And those penny loafers, well I just love them. Having just talked about how I'd wear mine (socks, please), these are the perfect way to update my boyfriend jeans, new favorite skinnies, and just about any Summer to Fall outfit in between. Taking one look at this look and I'm reminded why androgyny can be so downright sexy. It's kind of Charlotte Gainsbourge Americana and I like.


(photo: courtesy of MyStylePill)

No comments:

Post a Comment