Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ideas for Small Spaces

I've said this time and time again. My current close space and situation pretty much sucks. I wish it were different but in the mean time, it's not. So in making due, I'm constantly searching for stealthy tips for ways to make the best out of what I've got (without using the trunk of my car as a coat closet). Thank you Refinery29 for today posting a lovely little piece on clever ways of transforming otherwise useless spaces, and oh what'd I'd do with a walk-in closet. Seriously, it would be dangerous. The repurposed bookshelf as shoe display is pretty interesting and unconventional and the rolling rack shows me yet again that I think I'm long overdue. Always another way to get some space-saving ideas and be reminded of how to do it well. If only for a little stylized inspiration.


(photo: courtesy of Refinery29)

No comments:

Post a Comment