Thursday, September 8, 2011

Trend Alert: Silk Print Pants

Pardon the delay my sweets. I've been deep in the trenches in Paris and doing a bit of trendspotting in my downtime. One of the many many things I noticed (which I will certainly get to on the blog) was that all the chicest girls were wearing these kind of draped silk print pants. Not quite those pajama pants types, but a bit of a tailored top with an elegant tapered fit. They honestly look so incredible when worn with a basic top (think plain grey tee or crewneck sweater) and come in the most brilliant prints. We saw them everywhere--and my travel copaine even tried on her very own pair. I can't wait to see when this trend finally makes its way across the Atlantic, it's going to be major.

(photo: courtesy of FabSugar)

No comments:

Post a Comment