Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Trend Alert: Pink Pants

So I guess I kind of thought the whole bright color blocked pants crazed was going to die with Summer but apparently I didn't get the memo. Seeing this pic of a lady in LA dressed up on Fashion Night Out and I realize that the richer hues are still going strong for Fall. I love that despite her wearing a lighter sweater up top, it still manages to be a very "Fall" tailored look. I think the different may lie in the type of pant it is. Instead of wearing denim (Though Rag & Bone's rich colors are still very hot right now), hers are more tailored meaning she can really dress them up a bit more and they work in a few more ways. Loving the sleek black heel on the bottom and the overall feel of this girly but classic look.

(photo: courtesy of Refinery29)

No comments:

Post a Comment