Monday, September 19, 2011

SPOTTED: Pretty Prints at Mulberry

So I kind of have a thing for Mulberry. And of course everyone dies for their bags, and yes I do love them a whole lot (as I sit here petting my latest). But I think what they really kill it with is their prints. Every season they do something that is new and different. They did an animal print in hot pinks and purples that was very fresh and a muted tortoise shell that they printed onto a handbag that was rad, too. Now they just showed their latest round of designs in London and with it comes these hazy psychedelic-ish prints that are kind of hazy 70s in their muted sherbet colors. I guarantee you'll be seeing a whole lot more of these very soon, Mulberry is beginning to be everywhere...and that's just the way I like it.


(photo: courtesy of Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment