Tuesday, September 27, 2011

For Fall: The Trench Report

As soon as she saw it in the window of The Kooples in the Marais (this chic little boutique store that happened to be all over Paris), my travel copaine Nicole had to have a trench coat. She spent many a day strolling around Paris planning her perfect Parisian outfits to wear back home and at the top of that list was the ultimate trench coat. So French. Well, thank god, she found one stateside at Zara, and quite a few Euro less than that one in the window at The Kooples. Moral of the story ladies and gents is that trenches are big. Despite me being the biggest fan ever of Gryphon, I have yet to get me one of their delish trenches myself. So maybe Nicole was actually onto something. It's so prepster chic.

(photo: courtesy of Cali Vintage)

No comments:

Post a Comment