Sunday, August 21, 2011

SPOTTED: New from Club Monaco

So aside from the delicious news that Club Monaco is going to be launching e-commerce in a matter of weeks (following on the footsteps of Zara, many thanks), these latest images of their Spring '12 designs are equally dreamy. I know, Spring 2012 seems decades away but whether we like it or not, that's already on designer's radars (in fact, it's already been designed). My favorite part is to get sneak peeks like this and then see what pieces are there that I like that I can then incorporate into my look. Loving this navy version of a trench. I always find that khaki washes me out so maybe a navy or even an army green is a nice option for me. Plus, that drawstring leather skirt? Yummo. Great pieces that are every bit dreamy for me. Can't wait to see them on store racks!

(photo: courtesy of Fashionista)

No comments:

Post a Comment