Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rockin' the High Tops

I don't have much room for sneakers in my life now, but back in the day, Palladiums were it. I Remember having the fake kind for a while and then after a trip to Paris finally getting my paws on the real thing. I chose the creamy/beige and I remember creating outfits just so I could wear them. Now, according to my fave shopkeep Rachel, they're back...and she just so happens to be carrying them at her store, In Residence. Plus, look at this great street style shot take of a girl rockin' the high-top version in Stockholm. Apparently it's a worldwide sensation but still underground enough that you'll look pretty rad wearing them. I highly suggest them for anyone with a day-to-day casual look. With cropped pants, midi length skirts, and any floral dresses? Yes, please.


(photo: courtesy of The Sartorialist)

No comments:

Post a Comment