Monday, August 1, 2011

The Petite Purse

It seems like just about everyone these days is downsizing...literally. Take this purse for instance. The small shape probably would have scared you off years ago, but now it actually seems...well, right. I don't need to carry around my massive filofax and pouch of products that I "may" need just in case. When you force yourself to carry a smaller bag, you immediately begin to realize that when decreased storage necessitates a bit of belonging streamlining, it's not all that bag. Particularly when it's a rich shade of blue like this bag that sits at just the right spot to be slung across her body and on her hip. I think if you're going to go small, make sure you can wear it diagonally like that so it has the most versatility. Hands-free options are my favorite. You'll never realize what you've been missing this whole time!


(photo: courtesy of Vogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment