Monday, August 8, 2011

Pajama Dressing

Everyone is talking about "pajama dressing" right now and I can't quite seem to get behind the idea. The pants look insanely comfortable (I love me some pajama bottoms) but how to look "done" when you're wearing exactly that? Plus, the silk looks luxe and all, but I am the queen of wrinkles. How am I supposed to combat that issue? These kinda cute ones from Club Monaco make me realize that maybe the trend is worth trying. As long as I wear them with a blouse or top that doesn't look too much like a matching pajama top, I think I could wear it--and maybe even wear it well? Zara has some versions in those awesome colors they've been expertly executing lately, and I'm particularly fond of the elastic waist. What? I can't help it! I like the subtle pattern on here that is Summer friendly but would look equally gorge with an oversized rust or mustard yellow sweater come fall. I'd roll up the cuffs and wear a great pair of heels to dress up the look. What do you think?


(photo: courtesy of Shopbop)

No comments:

Post a Comment