Monday, August 15, 2011

Street Style Inspiration of the Day

Not that I really know from first-hand experience but looking at this silhouette I am going to go ahead and say that a wrap skirt is a slimming essential. If you think about it, it's going to give you a narrow look because it's making you narrower--hence the wrap. I think I would probably think the tightness of it wouldn't be flattering but I appear to be oh-so-wrong. I think I'd also think of the wrap skirt as a kind of sarong or something that is a wraparound for Summer but in fun materials for Fall it could work any season. Think suedes, wools, knits, etc. I think as long as the material isn't too too bulky, the slimming effect is always on, which I think any girl can appreciate. Wrap away!

(photo: courtesy of Lucky Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment