Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Color Combo (again)

Last week's cool color combo was mint green and crisp orange that transitions perfectly from Summer right into Fall. Today I got another new one that I may just like even more. Yellow (probably the softer the better--aka let's reserve mustards for later) with maroons and deep reds. The yellow is all about Summer and now you can keep wearing it right into Fall provided you swap out the shoes or accessories for something that is maybe suede or another Fall-ready catalog with a deep color that will make a statement for you. I have a pair of deep red shoes and now I am trying to figure out all the different Summer silhouettes and colors that I can wear it with. Navy is expected but pale pinks and yellows are just ideal. Very into this new color combo. Are you?


(photo: courtesy of Late Afternoon)

No comments:

Post a Comment