Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Collar Necklace Idea

I don't think I'm the only guilt one. Everyone has been loading up their dresser with oversized statement necklaces for some time. Whether it's J. Crew for Fenton Fallon (my fave) or Dannijo, we've all got a sweet spot for something major. But I like that someone has come up with a wearable alternative. This lace-y collar is so unique and different and just a little bit man-reppeler. I would wear it over a all-the-way buttoned-up button-down so it wouldn't get lost. Or if you like to leave a few buttons undone, it gives a little bit of a eye-deceiving effect, creating a collar on bare skin, which could be cool, too. It's definitely an unusual piece of jewelry and a conversation starter if nothing else. Kind of love.


(photo: courtesy of Refinery29)

No comments:

Post a Comment