Tuesday, August 9, 2011

An Indian Summer

I was just reminded that there are still 7 more weeks of Summer and I am embarassingly disappointed. I've been chomping at the bit for Fall and so 7 more weeks of sweating and showing more skin than I care to seems a bit excessive. So I'm curious how well I am going to handle these last few weeks. The lady at the nail place told me navy blue I chose was too dark for the middle of August and I have the urge to wear my brown boots--even if it's with a cute dress. This picture of a great dress makes me not so sad anymore. If I can find something like this, showing just the right amount of skin, in a perfectly flattering deep rose color, I could make it through the rest of August. Plus those polkadots are just so damn cute.

(photo: courtesy of Mr. Newton)

No comments:

Post a Comment