Thursday, August 25, 2011

How to Wear it: Pom Poms

So I have been seeing this pom pom shoe just about everywhere. It's dressing up your average black-tie open-toe sandal with something just a little bit out of the ordinary. And these kind of froofy things are everywhere. A ton of jackets have big, fur and faux-fur sleeves and I'm trying to figure out ways to bring this look into my style vocabulary for Fall. Not sure the shoes are really "me," but maybe some accents on a skirt? Or in the body of a sweater, just no the sleeves? It's still a work in progress, but I know well enough to understand that wearing this trend in this exact way just won't work for me and my everyday appearance. Try and figure out ways to customize new trends for you, sometimes it's the only (reasonable) way to wear them.


(photo: courtesy of Shopbop)

No comments:

Post a Comment