Sunday, August 14, 2011

At Anthropologie: Color + Print

A fun little video to start the week off right (forgive me, I'm feeling a bit un-inspired coming off a long, sun-drenched weekend). I love that Anthropologie is getting into the designer game. I must admit that I haven't been a huge visitor of the store since I left Philadelphia (which was quite a few years ago), but I know that they've been working their same magic. Even though I may have grown out of it, I still can be inspired to interpret what they're selling in my own way. Maybe this video will get me back into their stores after all (hint: their home + decor sections are killer!).

1 comment:

  1. i love this video and the colors they us!please check out my blog and follow me if you would like!
    http://dreamingmydreams433.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete