Wednesday, August 3, 2011

FIRST LOOK: Missoni for Target

I've been exceedingly excited to get my grubby little fingers on the Missoni for Target collection. I got a few sneak peeks at their acrylic trays (would look stunning on my mirrored side table) and dream about having enough room to have the Missoni bicycle casually laying against a wall as a designer prop...a girl can dream. This first pic was just released of the campaign, and it has all the stunning chevron-printed madness that I've been hoping for. I think since I tend for a muted palette these bright and whimsical prints are the perfect accents for my abode. I'm hoping for some vases (very Jonathan Adler-esque in their retro designs) and some other trinkets that will be very well loved in my home...Counting down until September! 

(photo: courtesy of Fashionista)

No comments:

Post a Comment