Monday, August 29, 2011

Fall's Hot New Print

I guarantee you are going to be seeing a lot of this print come Fall. The red and blue plaid is from the designer Thakoon and he's already created a limited-edition scarf, where proceeds go to charity. I really do love the idea of dressing something up that is inherently casual, like a my favorite Steven Alan button down with a major statement necklace and black slim pants or a worn-in sweatshirt paired with a pencil skirt and heels. Dressing up plaid is in the same vein and I love that this designer has updated some pretty classic silhouettes and dress shapes in this more casual print. It gives them a real youthful feel and makes them completely unorthodox at the same time. I don't know if the dress would be my thing but I do love it as a skirt or the scarf is still an awesome option, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment