Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Cold Shoulder

If you've seen me in the past few weeks there's a high probability that I've been wearing the same Equipment blouse every time. It's black silk and it's got the shoulders all cut out and frankly, I can't help it, I just get so many compliments that it's addictive. I'm now starting to see cutaway details everywhere and I'm wondering if I'm onto something. I love the way that it shows skin in the most unexpected way and still leaves you covered in all the places that keep you comfortable. I think with a button down it's ultimately unexpected but I think with a dress it's sweetly sexy too. I am starting to see it most everywhere and I can't say that I mind. First it was back cut-outs and now I think shoulders deserve their day out. 


(photo: courtesy of All The Pretty Birds)

No comments:

Post a Comment