Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Street Style Inspiration for the Day

Aside from the distraction of her jumping, this adorable editor (who looks WAY young, I admit) might just be wearing the quintessential Summer outfit. I often wish I could pull off a jumper but it doesn't seem to want to work with me. So in the meantime, I just look at photos like these in envy. The print is what makes it work, it's so pretty. Plus it turns a design that could be beach-bound into a legit, dressed-up outfit. Those neutral tan heels were a great investment, since I guarantee she'll wear them for years and they'll "go with" everything she owns. The fabric of the jumpsuit on its own may be fussy, but she's dressed it down in such a cute, fresh way. It's parfait for Summer.


(photo: courtesy of NY Mag)

No comments:

Post a Comment