Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Blog to Bookmark: Advanced Style

Now this is one of the most clever concepts for a blog I've maybe ever seen. I hate to admit it, but sometimes (just sometimes), I can learn a thing or two by looking to more "mature" audiences. My grandmother is pretty stylish and I love having lunch at Neimans on the weekend because the crowd is really something spectacular. But there is something about a woman of a certain age. If nothing else, she loves color (they all seem to), and they are pretty damn certain about what they like...they know what works best for them. Which, frankly, we could all aspire to. This blog spotlights some stylish older ladies. And as much as we think we've got it all figured out (cough cough), taking a closer look at them really shows us that they've got a trick or two up their sleeve.



(photos: courtesy of Advanced Style)

No comments:

Post a Comment