Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kelly Wearstler for Resort

I've been a fan of Kelly Wearstler's for a pretty long time.  She just has that quirky LA sensibility down pat. I'm eagerly anticipating the opening of her boutique on Melrose, and in the meantime, I'm busy coveting her new ready-to-wear line online. The latest images released from resort features a total melange of flavors and textures and patterns that is every bit her (I pretend I know her, sometimes). I'm still not over tie-dye so I think it's so refreshing to see in a spread of designs. It completely transports me to a tropical locale. The play of billowing fabrics and tighter cuts also works perfectly too. Separate they might both seem severe, but paired up against one another they seem to balance eachother out perfectly. 


(photo: courtesy of Refinery29)

No comments:

Post a Comment