Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SPOTTED: Rebecca Minkoff for Fall

I've been lucky enough to talk to Rebecca Minkoff a few times now about her shoe collection and moving into her first store-in-store in LA. So every time she debuts a new collection, I feel a bit nostalgic for our time together and get all giddy, excited at what she has in store. Her Fall collection mixes tough and sweet in one of those leather-and-lace kind of ways that looks awesome. The colors are cool (greys and taupes mixed with aqua blue and a deep, rich orange) and it's super ladylike without being totally fussy. I love the ladylike look but don't want to look all mom-ish, so this is the perfect go-between for me. (I also not so secretly love that nothing is too clingy. She's using a lot of belts to cinch oversized styles and super long wide leg pants.) The best news? All of it is super flattering. 






(photos: courtesy of Fashionista)

No comments:

Post a Comment