Monday, June 13, 2011

SPOTTED: New from Club Monaco

As much as I hate this "in between" period because there's really nothing to buy (it's all quite picked over), I do love it if only because we get all these fun pics and previews of what's to come in the coming months. This latest is from Club Monaco, which continues to subtly entice me. They're calling it rock'n'roll Hollywood but I think the color is what's most catching. A combination of purples, berry hues, rust and neutrals is striking, especially considering I've been so into Kelly Green and Yves Klein blue as of late. Plus I don't know if I'd be able to do it, but I love the idea of cute, heather grey socks with flats. It's so fresh instead of my boring black tights every day of Fall. Take a look and see what you like.


(photos: courtesy of Fashionista)

No comments:

Post a Comment