Monday, June 27, 2011

New Delicate Textures

There's something about Summer that always makes me want to put on something light and breezy. The more delicate, the better. I think that's why I was drawn to this picture right away. The combination of the crochet and the handkerchief-like pattern of the blouse screams "it's hot outside" in the most beautiful, uber-femme way. What I love even more is that by pairing one of these gorge blouses and soft textures with leather and tougher materials in the fall means that you'll have the coolest juxtaposition ever. I'm loving the look of this and trying to figure out ways to make it transition with me into Fall. Start with some heavier accessories now and then work your way into it for Fall. Delicate works, but it works even better when it's delicate meets dark.


(photo: courtesy of Fashionologie)

No comments:

Post a Comment