Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Color Ideas from Resort

Just when you were mustering up the courage to incorporate coral or other bright colors into your wardrobe, the latest resort shows have been showing even more colors that we want, need, frankly have to have. I always think its funny when they show their resort collections at this time of year. Of course they're talking about next December, but we can actually use what they're showing as inspiration for right now, the Summer season that we may as well call our own early resort period. These beautiful colors from Jenni Kayne show a pale and almost barely-there blue, a bright lemondrop yellow, and an orangey color that I am pretty sure I am wearing on my nails as we speak. I always get so fixated on one new color that it's hard for me to see beyond that, but looking at these new resort images, I'm starting to see the light. Plus, considering it's my resort season (a few months early, but whatever), I'm going to take some cues from what I see on the runway to incorporate it in my own way into my right now wardrobe.



(photo: courtesy of Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment