Monday, June 20, 2011

The Neon + Neutral Trend

In case you needed any more reason to try out the neon/neutral trend, here you have it. Need I say more? This blogger (who btw I am offish obsessed with) does it with such ease that I obvi want to recreate her entire outfit. For me, I think the simplest way to incorporate would be a neon patent leather belt from J. Crew to cinch off my slouchy army pants or a cool ribbon to run through my cotton army jacket. Bright bangles could do the trick, I could take a cue from this pic and get a bright topper for some of my neutral basics. Wearing a khaki colored scarf over the weekend I realized how many options I really have. Even one bright piece added to my otherwise neutral look could be the perfect go-to all Summer long. I'm searching for the perfect option that works with my look--and what I already own--but in the meantime, I think I'll use this lovely lady as inspiration of what I want to look like...fingers crossed!


(photos: courtesy of Atlantic/Pacific)

No comments:

Post a Comment