Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SPOTTED: Fall Merch from Madewell

Just this past weekend I was looking at this adorable friend of mine and I wanted everything she was wearing. I mean everything. Not sure her uber-cool jewels which she made herself (more on that later), but her head-to-toe look was entirely from Madewell. And the best part? You couldn't even tell. Her long cami dress had this great muted brown and black print that just seemed perfect for casual Summer days and subtle enough to wear right through fall. She had it cinched with a beautifully worn-in brown leather belt and was wearing some black booties that screamed perfection. Anyway, point being, Madewell seems to consistently get it right. Their fall lookbook has just arrived and I'm totally intrigued by their layering. I look more homeless than chic when I layer, but this is giving me ideas on what textures and fabrics (and colors) work best together. Take a look and get some ideas for yourself.




(photo: courtesy of FabSugar)

No comments:

Post a Comment