Sunday, May 22, 2011

Seasonless Must-Have: The Skinny Brown Belt

If you really needed more of a reason to invest in a skinny brown leather belt, doesn't this picture just say it all? Of course, we're busy gearing up for the Summer months but just think about how much wear you'll get out of it. Summer's cutest dresses really do look adorable cinched. Plus, with a skinnier belt, it's not as uncomfortable to wear (which always seems to be a problem of mine). I love belts when I put them on the am and by the pm they always end up on my bag. I like that if I get a brown that's just dark enough I can even wear it over some wool coats come Winter and belted over some draped sweaters in the fall. Now that's an investment piece.

(photo: courtesy of Citizen Couture)

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog!! Great Post !! Like your Blog and your ideas and i think its benificial for us and i keep to visit your blog regularly because i got lot of information through you blog
    Skinny leather belt

    ReplyDelete