Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Perfect Army Vest

Just last week I was looking at those pics of one of Vogue's staffers photographed through five days on the job, and in two of the pictures she had belted a trench or trench outfit with a cute, waist belt. I just stumbled upon this military vest and I love the idea of pairing it over dresses for late Spring and Summer--particularly for work purposes. But, I'd get rid of that fabric belt and find a cooler, more substantial one in leather to swap out for a more polished look. I think particularly over a floral or something pretty delicate to contrast with the army green and that could be just about the best topper ever. My military jacket with pushed-up sleeves has been a total closet superstar since I got it a year ago and this may be a perfect new addition to the rotation.


(photo: courtesy of Intermix)

No comments:

Post a Comment