Monday, May 9, 2011

A New Denim Shirt

I'm now two denim shirts deep and I can't seem to get enough. I wear them pretty much every which way and trying to sneak them in at least twice a week without anyone being the wiser. But as cute and original as I always think I am, I often look like I stepped straight out of a J. Crew catalog (at least I'm trying). So I'm clearly as unoriginal as they come. But what if I wore a chambray shirt that had a bit more edge, was a little bit different than all the others. I came across this one from the same brand that makes my army green jacket (a total closet MVP for over a year now) and I have to say I like what I'm seeing. It's subtly sexy while still showing next to nothing and I love that peekaboo vibe. I love the notion of finding a design that you've seen a million times but adding a modern twist and an update that's totally "you." This certainly does the trick. 


(photo: courtesy of Singer22)

No comments:

Post a Comment