Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How to Wear It: 10 WAYS

I know, my obsession with Shopbop is borderline crazytown. That's why I love when my attention gets drawn elsewhere. Today's destination: Revolve. I've been made aware of a cool new promo they're doing where they've given 10 totally chic girls (some of whom I know...Hello, Annie!) the same shirt and they let them all style that one shirt ten different ways. It's always crazy cool how we all interpret things so differently and how are different fields dictate the way we dress. If you got a similar shirt to the leopard one featured here, you could conceivably come up with 10 new outfits based off of all their ideas. Even use your trusted white button-down and get new ideas on how to wear it 10 different ways. Frankly, I love these kind of features. It does all the work for you!



(photos: courtesy of Revolve Clothing)

No comments:

Post a Comment