Monday, May 23, 2011

Birthday Wish List: Eddie Borgo

This is nothing if not a friendly public service announcement. Since my birthday is now in less than three months (two months and 29 days to be exact), I thought I'd give everyone a head start by showing you something that's been recently added to my wish list. I've long wanted one of Eddie Borgo's cone bracelets. Considering I seem to be collecting bracelets at a rapid-fire rate lately, I figured this one would be pretty architectural next to the old bangles I have on and the perfect contrast to my clover leaf design. Now I'm not going to go all crazy for the diamond-encrusted one (some day), but I am a fan of this bracelet! Plus, the designer is an up-and-comer and I have a feeling his designs are only going to gain value and popularity in years to come. It's a total investment piece! That's my rationalization at least.


(Photo: courtesy of New York Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment