Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Street Style Inspiration of the Day

I saw this first picture and thought, wow, she looks SO sophisticated. I wanted her hair, loved the deep v-neck of her blouse and those earrings were the perfect touch. Then I saw her bottom half and I was obsessed. The top and bottom could not be more mismatched. BUT, and this is a big but, that's what makes it so cool. She's like all business on top and all regular, ordinary school kid on the bottom. The juxtaposition makes the look entirely her own, thinking she'd be all dressed up or all dressed down, but who does half and half? More power to her, she does it quite well. Makes me feel less guilty about those days when I pull a Working Girl and I take my heels off in favor of flip flops or my Toms.



(photo: courtesy of Vanessa Jackman)

No comments:

Post a Comment