Wednesday, April 20, 2011

An Oversees Visit

Like I've said before, taking cues from other cultures and the ways other people dress in different countries is a great way to get sartorially inspired. Unfortunately, I have done too much overseas traveling lately, so all of my inspiration has come in the form of pics I find online (I know, tragic). And predictably, I always seem to look at Paris street style pics because I'm just so enamored with their style. But, this new set of pics from Women's Wear Daily is challenging me a bit with street style snaps straight off the streets of Berlin. Their style is a bit different than the French, which means more unique ideas for me. And I didn't even have to suffer a painfully long flight to get inspired!

 (photo: courtesy of WWD)

No comments:

Post a Comment