Wednesday, April 20, 2011

FIRST LOOK: Pamela Love for Topshop

Like any girl who doesn't shop exclusively at H&M but also can't shop exclusively at Net-a-Porter, I like when the "fast-fashion" retailers do something a little extra special. I raved when I found out that off-beat jewelry designer Pamela Love was bringing her designs to Topshop. I've loved her tallon cutt longtime but it's a bit expensivo. SO, was eager to see what she had in store for her capsule collection with the Brit brand. Turns out, the first pics have been leaked and they've got the same goth aesthetic that her big-ticket items have. Plus, the budget-friendly price means I can layer them like crazy (see below post about layering bracelets for example). The necklaces look a bit Limited Too for me (I wore it back when but doesn't mean I have to re-wear it now).



(photos: courtesy of Fashionologie)

No comments:

Post a Comment