Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tibi Makes for Quirky Style

As soon as I saw this picture I saved it in my kinda lame online "Inspiration" folder. I am pretty obsessed though with just about everything.  I always say this but I never would have considered pairing all those separates together. The long flowy dress with those velvet slippers? Totally rad but would never have dawned on me. And separately, this man repeller may be working a few too many elements, but am I the only one who thinks she looks totally cute. I think it works because the dress is the one saving grace, being totally feminine and in a fun, bright marigold color. But those shoes, want them. And that jacket is pretty universal, too. Totally cute summer daytime look done perfectly.

(photo: courtesy of Tibi)

No comments:

Post a Comment