Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stylish Sojourns

I recently headed south of the border to find a little inspiration to get me motivated. Any time you venture outside of your comfort zone or into a new culture you're immediately immersed in the native style in ways that can influence the way you dress and get dressed each and every morning. These cool pics taken on a vacay of designer Geren Ford are the perfect example. Even just looking at her pictures makes me think of what I would learn if I had been with her on Jamaica, checking out what she was wearing, and figuring out what I would have worn had I been there, too. It's a perfect time to think about the native culture and how I could incorporate aspects of that into my own style. Take a look and see for yourself.


(photos: courtesy of Fashionista)

No comments:

Post a Comment