Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring's Blazer Styles

You know me, I love a blazer. Doesn't matter what season or what occasion, I'm pretty convinced I can figure out a way to wear a blazer just about anywhere. But my wool-ish black Rag & Bone is feeling a bit heavy now that it's def starting to warm up out west. So what to do? I can't compromise my favorite style just because the weather's changing. I've stumbled upon this oh-so-perty Theory number from their Theyskens collection and I thought I'd hate the lack of collar but I think it looks sleek. It's perfect over Spring dresses, my fave high waisted jeans and anything from a white tee to a beloved button-down. Wrap around a loose scarf for a casual brunch or keep it simple for a cocktail event at night, the options seem limitless!

(photo: courtesy of Theory)

No comments:

Post a Comment