Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SPOTTED: New from Swatch

What seems like ages ago now, Hermes came out with their Cape Cod watch that everyone went craze for. The leather band wrapped around twice and it was just a little bit different than everything else. But, let's be honest, the price was still insanity. So swatch to the rescue. They may be a few years late, but they've got a cutesy reinterpretation of the trend just in time for casual days at the beach and the dog days of summer. These are super durable since the bands are rubber, meaning you can go in and out of the ocean without a prob. Plus, I am loving the bright and neon colors. They'll add a perfect pop against my tanned skin (if you know me, that's a joke, because I'm incapable of getting tan). Well played, swatch I haven't worn you since 2nd grade, but you may have just won me back.


(photo: courtesy of Teen Vogue)

No comments:

Post a Comment