Wednesday, March 30, 2011

SPOTTED: J. Crew for Fall '11

Just as I'm talking about how predictable I am in wearing J. Crew all the time, they come out with another set of designs for Fall (yes, I know, Fall already) and the interest is abuzz. It's got a great gatsy old-world feel to it which is every bit retro cool and somehow "new" again. It's all looks very designer-y to me, which is awesome for those of us on a budg, and I'm obviously loving the orange maxi skirt. And just look at those buttons on the double-breasted coat! It makes it look totally fancy and personalized all at once. I think J. Crew has gotten awesome at taking the mass out of a mass brand, and giving their clothes details that make you think that you're the only one wearing it. Another season, and another home run. 




(photos: courtesy of FabSugar)

No comments:

Post a Comment