Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SPOTTED: In the studio with Fenton/Fallon

I've been known to love a chunky necklace or two. I have a few pieces by this designer, Dana Lorenz for Fenton/Fallon and every time I wear one the compliments come pouring in and I feel totally fashionable. It's like an insta-outfit every time you put one on. Just one glimpse into the designer's studio in Manhattan and I all of a sudden want more more more. I get pretty lax on my accessories unless I'm going out but I'm realizing how fun something like this could be to wear during the day with a plain white tank during summer or over one of my many many striped shirts now. Even paired with a grey American Apparel tee I think it'd look awesome. Just one look at this pic and it's giving me even more inspiration to get my ass in gear when it comes to day-to-day accessorizing, because it could really be THIS good!


(photo: courtesy of Teen Vogue)

No comments:

Post a Comment