Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SPOTTED: Gryphon for Fall

I've been lucky enough to talk to the designer of Gryphon a few times now and aside from being totally adorable, I am obsessed with her stuff. She actually has made me reconsider whether every woman actually needs a trench coat (I'm inclined to say no but hers are just so damn cool). So now I spy with my own little eyes her designs for Fall and she's knocked 'em dead. She's gone ahead and done her classics but in cool new materials and shapes and peeks of some awesome metallic brocade that really is rad. I wish her stuff were more readily available in LA but maybe I'll get back on the phone with her again soon. Considering this soggy weather, a trench isn't looking half bad.


(photos: courtesy of StyleCaster)

No comments:

Post a Comment