Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Net-a-Porter Mag

Confession: I have a major obsession with Net-a-Porter. I think we all know this by now. I make sure to swing by every Monday and Weds (the days when they get their new inventory) and dream up all the fancy situations where I might wear the clothes. I dream and I dream and on a few very special occasions, I buy. But part of what I love most about the site is that they style the clothes particularly well, showing you whole outfits to pair the item with. They've also just launched their very own magazine that features their brills editorial in one concise place. Considering Alexa Chung, style superstar, is on the cover, it's bound to be pretty amazing. It's like a super fancy catalog that is bound to give me heaps of inspiration, whether I'm filling my shopping cart on their site or not.

(photos: courtesy of Net-a-Porter)

No comments:

Post a Comment